Signature 1:1 Coaching Program
Hi there, I’m Suzy – A reformed busyness addict and former doer of all things for everyone (aka overwhelmed Super Woman!).
Had someone said to me, “joy is the key to creating a life and living you love,” I may have rolled my eyes and answered with, “Joy—that’s silly; pushing hard, accomplishing a lot, pleasing others, being the woman who gets things done – that’s the path to success and a life well lived!” I was misinformed.
On the outside, I painted a picture of success and positivity, but inside – the daily struggle was taking its toll.
My guess is your here because life is taking its toll – you’re overwhelmed, perhaps stuck in a rut, want to do things differently but aren’t sure where or how to begin, especially when life needs to go on, and you need to get things done.
I hear you! Here’s the beauty – change begins on the inside. Something magical happens as you discover, learn, and integrate healthier ways of being, especially with someone like me, keeping you on track and moving toward your “north star.”
Emerge into Joy is a highly personalized 4-month 1:1 program delivered at a comfortable pace for ease of life/work integration. $3,700 inclusive (payment options available – see below for details). Please consider scheduling a complimentary 60-minute session.
Is Emerge into Joy the Right Program for You?
Read through the bullet points – if more than a few resonate, this program is likely a good fit for you.
- I often feel tired, overwhelmed, and anxious.
- This feeling of “not enough,” self-doubt, and self-comparison is wearing on me.
- I’m seen as a confident, “having it all together, woman,” but how I feel inside is different.
- There’s never enough time to get it all done.
- I need self-validation from others – outside of myself.
- My dreams and desires – often fall prey to distraction.
- Expressing my needs and speaking up is challenging.
- Making time for myself raises feelings of guilt.
- My expectations are high, and I beat myself up when I fall short.
- My to-do list is long, and it’s difficult to find time for me.
- I’m tired of juggling the balls of responsibility.
- I believe in a higher power (God, Goddess, Spirit, Buddha…)
- My desire is to bring my best self-forwards into all that I do.
- I believe in the power of mind and body – but this can feel out of reach.
- I embrace racial and gender equality and inclusiveness.
- I endeavor to be open-minded and devoted to my inner growth.
- My well-being (mind, body, and soul) is important, but life gets in the way.
By unlocking what’s in your unconscious, you’re able to make swift and significant shifts from feeling drained by life’s “obstacles” to a higher energy mindset of everything is an opportunity for growth. The world becomes your treasure trove!
When what’s unseen becomes seen, it no longer holds invisible power over you. You take back the reins of your life – you become the conscious creator of your life.
From this space, lasting change unfolds, fostering inner ease, self-love, respect, and worthiness.
Striving to stay in control and not drop the ball is washed away by a feeling of trust, inner knowing, and clarity of who you are – what’s most important to you becomes your guiding light.
Which of the following Benefits Would You Like to Embody?
Suggestion… jot your favorites down (add your own) and schedule your time to talk today.
- Bring awareness to how hard you can be on yourself – so you can see and feel your work and your life differently and more compassionately.
- By identifying your path to joy and heart-centered space, you operate from an aligned place that fundamentally changes how you show up for yourself in life, and business, while upholding enjoyable and sustainable progress and play.
- Shift from frustrated and overwhelmed to fulfilled – fueled by clarity and what’s most important to you.
- Settle into yourself – feel comfortable, at peace, compassionate, confident and loving to Self.
- Begin a devotion to your well-being. Time for “you” becomes a non-negotiable priority!
- Advance your mission, deepen your impact – lead from a place of compassion, curiosity and calm.
- Make discerning choices guided by inner knowing and what’s most important to you (not everyone else).
- Melt self-doubt, feelings of “not enough,” and the tendency to over-commit.
- Liberate yourself from the burden of “not enough” and the myth of “busyness equals success.”
- Gain energy for “me time” and for work and play that recharges and sustains you.
- Redefine ambition and success; so it aligns with who you are and supports the expression of what you’re most authentically and passionately called to create.
- Shed the grip of ego and image; show up inspired by the truth of your higher self (true self freedom).
Imagine the next four months of your life with me walking by your side, illuminating your path, holding you through the tough spots, cheering on your progress, and guiding you every step of the way toward your desired outcome.
It’s worth pausing and asking yourself, “if I continue on as is, where will I be, and how will I feel?” A question I wish I had asked myself… instead, I pushed forward and blew out my adrenals. Let my life lessons be your path to betterment!
When joy becomes the lens through which you see the world, resiliency expands, self-worth grows, and confidence and clarity rise!
Pushing your way forward (like I did) is a path to discomfort, dis-ease, exhaustion, and emotional burden.
Joy transcends. Happiness reacts. Joy is an inner feeling. Happiness is an outward expression. Happiness is pursued. Joy is a choice.
Emerge into Joy is offered at a comfortable pace for ease of life/work integration. $3,700.00 inclusive *payment plan available.
This program can lead to quick life-changing revelations. If you arrive at your desired outcome before the end of the program, I will refund the remainder (or use your final sessions differently – such as business consulting, financial organization etc.) less a $150 admin fee.
To read about Emerge into Joy’s four phases of transformation + program package details…
PLEASE CLICK HERE
“Who Looks Outside, Dreams; Who Looks Inside, Awakes.” -Carl Jung