Mentoring for the Mission-Inspired Woman
Gain clarity for what matters most, creating time for ‘you’ and most important…increasing the advancement of your mission, while upholding your well-being of health and happiness.
“I have known Suzy for over 10 years and have witnessed her overcome her own busyness and transform her life. She is an inspiration to so many, a gifted teacher and mentor. I gained so much from her deep wisdom and insightful guidance. She truly walks her talk. I am honored to call her a friend and excited about the important work she is doing to help women do less and live more!“
“If you have a chance to work with Suzy, just do it!”
Barbara Huson (Stanny) The Leading Authority on Women, Wealth & Power
AUTHOR of Sacred Success, A Course in Financial Miracles.
Four Mentoring Options for You!
A La Carte Laser Session | 75 minutes
Mentoring Package | Four: 60-min. sessions
*Custom designed to your specific needs. Price includes a 30-minute in-take conversation.
[Signature Program] Calling in Clarity | Eight, 75-minute Sessions
Transform self-limiting (often hidden) beliefs that hold you hostage to status quo…liberating you from “not enough” and the myth of
“busy equals success” – releasing overwhelm and calling in clarity to move your mission and life forward from a place of calm, clear and intentional action.
With carefully curated insightful lessons, interactive learning and heart-centered mentoring, transformation is deep and profound, giving you – Permission to Shine!
*This program is offered in a group-course experience as well.
For additional program details, click here.
VIP Two-Three Day Retreat/Mentoring Experience
Nature walks, breathtaking scenery – with course content and luxurious experiences curated to your specific desires.
Location: The beautiful Victorian Seaport Town – Port Townsend [2 hours from Seattle]
CURRENT CLIENTS, please click here to schedule your next session.
“Did I need this help? I thought I should be able to teach myself how to slow down alone. Since coaching with Suzy I have completely changed the way I decide to say yes or no and the choices I make to be at my best for creativity. I especially like the way Suzy creates with you a special template for your life and needs. This template and routine, now allow for the right answers in all areas I feel lack in my life, especially in my art studio. Wow!"
“Wow! I have been working with Suzy for about two months and have seen so much growth both personally and professionally. Within the first two sessions Suzy helped uncover a memory which started the process of unraveling my fear of failure. Such quick change happened with gentle, light hearted conversations; pointed questions; simple, relevant goal setting; lots of laughter and a few releasing tears–no pushing.
I wouldn’t trust just anyone to mentor me, but Suzy has led a life that I admire. She has been through enough growing pains and bumpy roads of her own, that I trust her wisdom. She also has challenged herself to be completely true to her inner knowing.
I love how Suzy glows. I love her commitment to joy and ease. I love her strength of character. I love her unpretentious spirituality. I love the mischievous look on her face when she is ready to give me an assignment. I just LOVE my Suzy time! Each week I look forward to what I can work on next.”
The Benefits of Mentoring:
- By clearing your inner landscape, you are awakened to your unconscious beliefs and limiting mindsets.
- By shedding non-supportive beliefs, both your mental and emotional landscape clears, overwhelm dissipates and conviction to your mission emerges.
- The feeling of being frustrated, stuck and depleted is replaced with possibility and curiosity.
- As you begin to see yourself (and situations) differently, confidence and self-expression take a quantum leap forward.
- You become more discerning, choosing actions and how you use your time wisely – focus increases. Embracing your healthy feminine and masculine characteristics brings you into your own light – your authentic expression of self.
- As you lead yourself with kindness and compassion—this way of ‘being’ shines through you, cultivating compassionate connection and sustainable regenerative contribution to self and society.