Inspiring conversations with interesting people that provide both insight and ideas. Each interviewer has their own style which changes the flavor of the conversation, bringing out different notes from a similar theme.
Scroll down…click, listen and learn.
[June 24, 2020] Links to podcasts have mysteriously disappeared. Please check back early July for link access. In the meantime, search my name plus the podcast to listen.
In Her Voice
Kelly Covert | In Her Voice empowers visionary women to listen and live by their inner voice of wisdom so they can change the world.
Weekly solo shows and interviews with women who are living out their big vision and living by their inner voice, inspire, teach and encourage us all to have the courage to believe in what our inner voice is asking us to do!
- The antidote to overwhelm and why our current situation can be used as an opportunity to reorient to a life with more east – advancing what matters most to you! This podcast also inspired a blog post. Click here to read.
- So often clarity seems like this elusive thing that we’re supposed to have but never seem to really know how to find. Gaining clarity in your personal life and your business leads to more happiness, success, and feelings of purpose in your life, but there is a process to actually finding it. In this episode, we talk about the 4 stages of finding clarity, along with several exercises and tips for how to gain and maintain it, both for your business and your personal life.
Brave + Well
Dr. Alysondra Duke created this podcast for women entrepreneurs, leaders, risk-takers and change-makers who want to up-level their lives and careers, AND who can sometimes struggle with anxiety, sadness, fear and self-doubt.
- This conversation touched on points of reference for staying inspired and grounded during turbulent times and includes strategies for navigating those bumpy times in life.
The Goldenrule Revolution
Lucas Mack is the founder and CEO of 4th Avenue Media, executive director of Vulnerable Heroes, a nonprofit focused on helping men and their families heal from trauma, host of The Vulnerable Hero podcast as well as The Golden Rule Revolution podcast and and Healing Catalyst for people, especially men who carry concealed trauma.
- By far, one of the most information, value packed interviews I’ve had the pleasure in participating in. Lucas is a former TV News Reporter with a talent for conversation. We both quickly dropped in to vulnerable and raw sharing, while spinning strategies and ideas for heart-centered advancing of business and life.
Michelle Wong | Inner Leader maven, is a dreamer, doer, visionary, and author of Set Your Own Sail: Fire Your Alarm Clock and Awaken to What’s Possible.
- Conversational style podcast, covering using human design to enhance business and tips for moving from overwhelm to mission-inspired!
- Traits That Can Get Women Into Trouble
- The BIG AHA From A Year-Long Sabbatical
- Questions To Bring You Back Into The Present Moment
- Core Wound Explained
- Case Study – How To Say No
- Defining a Brilliant Woman
Patricia Kathleen Talks
Patricia Kathleen is the founder of Wilde Agency (wilde.agency), host of 3 podcast series, short documentary film maker, author, and international speaker.
- This podcast series is hosted by Patricia Kathleen and Wilde Agency Media. Both the platform and discussion are designed to further the global conversation in regards to the changing climate in entrepreneurial and founding roles.
The Power of Your Voice
Johnny Gyorke. Former high-end male model who overcame his challenges and fears who has thrived, not just survived when faced with speech difficulties, familial chaos and discontent. Click here to watch the interview on YouTube.
Suzy Carroll is a leadership and business mentor who is on a mission to liberate women from the burden of “not enough” and the myth of “busyness equals success.”
Suzy teaches what she had to learn herself. As a daughter of a narcissist mother, she grew up being told not to be selfish. She numbed out from feelings of “not enough” by over-pleasing and over-doing.
Her own journey to creating a life of freedom, stability and spaciousness began when she was a successful but overcommitted community member and business owner—of a nutrition and wellness center, no less! It was while navigating the stress of the 2008-2009 Recession that she began to develop methods that brought her ease, relaxation and relief.
Suzy sold her business at the end of 2014, hung up her super woman cape, and shortly thereafter embarked on a year-long sabbatical to completely unhook from busyness. She called it her “Year of No.” She put the brakes on her overwhelmed lifestyle and committed to care for herself as well as she cared for others.
Today, healed and awakened to a healthier way of being, Suzy uses her decades of business, leadership, and life experience to guide other women out of overwhelm and burnout to living a fulfilled life – not an over full life!
Suzy is based in a tiny town on the Olympic Peninsula, Wash., but she interviewed woman from all over the world to create her movement called Sacred Selfishness™: The Practice of Prioritizing Self. Her mentoring framework is the Alchemy of Feminine Leadership™: Giving Women Permission to Shine.
To inquire about interviewing Suzy: firstname.lastname@example.org