Intuitively you know it’s time for change – but how? Especially when life still needs to go on, and you need to get things done. It’s a valid question, and here’s another one: Where will you be in five years if you continue to be led by the “shoulds” of life?
LEADING WITH JOY (instead of shoulds) makes ‘SHIFT’ happen:
- Joy sustains well-being (and all that you do).
- Well-being fosters your connection with what matters most.
- You connect with what matters most by prioritizing Self.
- Prioritizing Self inspires clarity of passion and purpose, without overwhelm.
- With clarity and courage, your confidence grows – melting self-doubt, self-comparison, and feelings of not enough.
I know – good stuff, right?! And important too. There’s no stopping a woman devoted to her well-being.
Your family, community, and mission need you – not a diluted (over-busy) version of you. And let’s be honest, you need the authentic version of YOU!
Shifting Begins Here:
Every client I work with, including my sabbatical clients, begins with my “Emerge into Joy” (formerly “Calling in Clarity”) mentoring system. In eight 1:1 session’s, I help you:
- Reveal what’s been driving you (hidden influences) and why.
- Release (unwittingly adopted) limiting beliefs and energy-draining actions.
- Reorient to living and creating with attention to what matters most to you.
Leading with JOY is Like Moving to a Peaceful Island!
Take business, leadership, and life to the level of your choosing – with much more ease!
- Give yourself the time and attention you need to recharge and sustain yourself.
- Banish the tendency to overcommit (say “no” without feeling guilty).
- Gain energy for “me time” and for work and play that’s important to you.
- Melt self-doubt and feelings of “not enough.”
- Be more engaged and present (cease future tripping).
- Allow possibility and curiosity to lead you instead of “putting out fires.”
Buh Bye Should Monster
Hello Flourishing Middle-Life!
Say “yes” to you, and “no” to how society says you “should be!”
Let’s talk for 30 minutes and see if what I offer is what you need and then create a plan that works for you and your schedule. Sound good?
"I needed to do SOMETHING to move my business ideas forward, and I liked a lot of what I’d read on Suzy’s blog. I went into our work together thinking I’d emerge with a business plan, or some other concrete “product.” What I got out of it was SO much more valuable! I was able to identify all the ways I limit myself, to look at self-sabotaging behaviors, and to explore the reasons behind my lack of confidence around my work. As a result of my work with Suzy I have started saying NO to things (which is huge for me), and when people ask me what I do for work, I’ve stopped saying, “I’m trying to start a business” and started saying, “I have a business.” Through this program I really recognized how important the work I’m doing is to me, and I’ve started putting myself out in the world with more confidence. I’m meeting with my first paying clients this afternoon!" [Today, Carrie's business is 100% solvent!]
“Wow! I have been working with Suzy for several months and have seen so much growth both personally and professionally. Within the first two sessions Suzy helped uncover a memory which started the process of unraveling my fear of failure. Such quick change happened with gentle, light-hearted conversations; pointed questions; simple, relevant goal setting; lots of laughter and a few releasing tears–no pushing.
I wouldn’t trust just anyone to mentor me, but Suzy has led a life that I admire. She has been through enough growing pains and bumpy roads of her own, that I trust her wisdom. She also has challenged herself to be completely true to her inner knowing.
I love how Suzy glows. I love her commitment to joy and ease. I love her strength of character. I love her unpretentious spirituality. I love the mischievous look on her face when she is ready to give me an assignment. I just LOVE my Suzy time! Each week I look forward to what I can work on next.”