Seven years ago I left the world of newspapers and entered the world of health. I remember thinking I was a healthy person when I first purchased my nutrition store. But as my knowledge increased, I realized like so many others, I was not eating healthy, or supplying my body with what it needed to live healthy for decades to come at all! So began my quest for health for myself and my customers.
I now know the answer to health and happiness and it does not come in a bottle.
We are a nation of stressed out, anxious, worried, sleepless people. Supplements will support our body systems that are bombarded on a daily basis, but will not cure. Food will support our body systems, but it will not cure. Healthy food along with proper supplementation is a wise step in the right direction, but not the answer to optimum health.
While walking with a friend who just returned from Sanoviv Clinic, she commented about how disconnected some of the patients were from their consciousness and spirituality. They were in an environment that provided everything needed to support the health of the body, but the truth is, unless they discover the answer, they will never experience optimum health.
Finding your heart center is a journey, but one well worth taking. It gives me great pleasure to share with you these seven key areas, from my soon to be launched Owning Awesome™ program for you to begin exploring and integrating into your life as you discover your own heart center.
- Creating you Hearts desire ~ What’s holding you back, how can you launch forward?©
- Feeding your soul ~ Self care, pleasure, laughter©
- Spirituality ~ Finding your connection, or deepening your connection©
- Going for Gold Dust ~ Finances in order, manifesting abundance©
- Stepping out of your comfort zone ~ Areas of opportunity: Personal relationships, career, love©
- Heartful Eating ~ Feeding your body in away that ignites your inner light©
- Owning Your Awesomeness ~ Self talk, mindfulness, finding your heart center©
The answer to optimum health, does not come in a bottle, it comes from your heart. When you find your heart center, you live your life, as the Course in Miracles says, in the calm of quiet certainty.